We have received your inquiry and our staff will shortly be in contact with you.
You will recieve a notification to your email address.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us.
From EUR 139
During this day tour you will discover the historical city of Bergamo and its surrounding countryside. This day-tour is recommended for those who want to spend a great day in the spirit of art and good cuisine. You will start your day with a visit to a historical and charming place, a mediaeval castle at the foot of the Bergamo Prealps which was turned into a vineyard during the Fifties.
The visit to the castle will also include a full exquisite lunch with an exclusive wine tasting. The early afternoon will be spent on the way to Bergamo, the famous “Town of the Thousands”, a rare and surprising example of an Italian city that entirely preserved its old city walls. From Bergamo Alta (the old city) you will enjoy an enchanting view of all the Po valley.
Our guide will help you to discover important historical masterpieces, like the outstanding church of Santa Maria Maggiore.
In the early evening is scheduled the return to Milan.
10:00 – Departure from Milan to Bergamo Region (MEETING POINT outside Pagano MM1, at the parking)
11:20 – Visit of medieval Castle and its wine cellars
13:00 – Exclusive lunch with wine degustation
14:30 – Guided Tour of Bergamo Alta and its monuments
18:45 – Return to Milano
* The program may be subjected to variation in time and route, which will be notified in advance
– Visit of a Medieval Castle converted into a winery in a scenic location
– Superb Lunch and wine tasting in an exclusive location
– Walking along the walls in Bergamo Alta to admire a unique panorama of Po Valley
– Visit of main Bergamo’s monuments, including Santa Maria Maggiore, with expert local guide in art history.