We have received your inquiry and our staff will shortly be in contact with you.
You will recieve a notification to your email address.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us.
If you want to leave the noisy city behind, go to discover one of Europe’s most beautiful lake districts. This day tour from Milan gives you everything you absolutely cannot miss. Accompanied by a local authorized guide, you will discover the magic of Lake Maggiore, Italy’s second biggest lake, visiting the enchanting islands facing Stresa and the mighty Borromeo residence and gardens, once one of the most influencing and powerful dynasties in Italy. You will enjoy lunch in a picturesque restaurant at a beautiful location in the hills with breathtaking views of Lake Maggiore and the surrounding mountains.
The afternoon will be dedicated to a wonderful hidden gem of Northern Italy, Lake Orta. With its small surface, and its romantic views, not to mention the marvellous art-deco villas and its crystal clear blue waters, this charming lake will surely seduce you. The trip back to Milan is scheduled in the evening.
9:00 – Departure from Milano to Stresa (MEETING POINT outside Pagano MM1, at the parking)
10:30-13:00 – Visiting Borromeo’s Islands
13:00-14:30 -Exclusive lunch in a panoramic restaurant
15:00-17:00 – Dicovering Lake Orta
19:00 – Back to Milano
* The program may be subjected to variation in time and route, which will be notified in advance
– Exciting landscapes between lakes and mountains
– Sailing on Lake Maggiore with Private Motorboat
– Visit of 2 Borromean Islands (Isola Bella and Isola Madre)
– Visit of Palazzo Borromeo and its gardens with a guide specialized in art history
– Visit the island of San Giulio on Lake Orta
– Lunch in exclusive restaurant with scenic terrace, with typical Italian food(For specific food needs comunciare in advance)